• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

wedding attire.

August 8, 2014







Dress: Anthropologie // Shoes: Old Navy // Brooches: ban.do

These were taken last weekend at a family friend's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful.. And it was so great to have the whole family together! It's been so long.

I'm just now getting over strep throat. It's my first time getting it, and hopefully my last. It has not been a fun experience! I'm finally starting to get my energy back. I've just been sleeping 24/7.. Everytime I'd go up the stairs in my house, I'd want to die. Seriously! TGIF though, right?

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend ahead of you!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond jealous of this dress. SOOOO pretty! And your hair is amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so gorgeous! Love that family of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!