• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

#bandofun

October 5, 2014











Blazer: New York & Company // Dress: H&M // Boots: H&M // Brooches: ban.do

I'm sure you guys have heard of ban.do before. I absolute love everything of theirs.. I've worn my brooches countless times and they go with almost everything! When I do wear them, I always get compliments galore. If you haven't checked them out, you need to. *insert glitter emoji*

I have their agenda, and this weekend it told me to "perfect the cat eye". I haven't worn eyeliner in ages, so it was fun to try it out again! If you want a tutorial on how to do it, check it out here.

Happy Sunday!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. your hair, makeup, and outfit are all so lovely! you look absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Kalee, I saw you on the bando instagram too I think with your amazing cat eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't with your cuteness right now! This outfit suits your short cut so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!