• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

BAM!

December 30, 2014













Shirt: H&M // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: Forever 21 // Brooch: ban.do

Are you guys getting ready for NYE?! I love any reason to bring out some sequins. (Which you never need a reason other than you just plain want to) My friends and I are going to a masquerade ball for New Year's Eve and I'm stoked. Do you have any fun plans for NYE?

All photos taken by the wonderful Yin Tang. *Side note, after having my pictures taken by an actual photographer, it made me realize I do not know how to use my face while posing. #derp

post signature

3 comments:

  1. your skirt is so cool I love it with that top
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw that skirt at h&m the other day and fell in love! you wear it so well. there was a matching sequin crop top at the store that i would love to rock on nye. that masquerade ball sounds like so much fun. hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through the Mormon Fashion Blogger list, and am happy to be following a long now! I'm loving the sequins on your shirt!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!