• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

hey girl, hey.

February 3, 2015









Dress: Anthropologie // Flair: ban.do // Flower Brooch: ban.do // Lips Pin: DIY

Here's a look to get you excited for Valentine's Day! I know this dress is everywhere, and has been on this blog before, but it's one of my absolute favorites. And it's perfectly elegant for a Valentine's Day look! I'm pretty excited for the holiday, even though I'm not doing anything. Haha. I just decorated my desk at work with tons of glitter hearts and tissue paper streamers. Yay for getting festive!

Linked up with Style Elixir.  

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm in the same boat! I get all excited for Valentine's Day and then usually don't end up doing much of anything! Haha. It is nice to get festive, and it doesn't hurt when you can use a holiday as an excuse to put hearts, glitter, and red & pink everywhere! :)

    <3 Kelsey | Chaos Parade

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha that pin is perfect! I am glad you added it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so cute. I'm sure you get this a lot, so apologies, but you look so much like the girl who plays Amelie. :) I love your style, this valentine's look is so sweet and colorful. XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!