• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

mixed prints.

February 6, 2015



















Shirt: Target // Skirt: Target // Shoes: Forever 21

Hey guys! I'm so excited to share this shoot with you! I have 3 different outfits that I was lucky to shoot with the wonderful Kelsie from Blackbird Photography & Design, this is outfit #1! She really was so fun to work with. I don't know about you guys, but I still can get awkward when shooting. Haha. But shooting with Kelsie was so easy! I felt really comfortable with her and she really knows what she's doing. ***She also has a really great deal for you Utah fashion bloggers, so be sure and check her out and book her while you can. You won't regret it.

Happy Friday!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. mixing prints is one of my favorite trends and i love everything about your outfit.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSED WITH THIS SKIRT. ok also these photos are amazing and they remind me that we need to shoot. I am emailing you right now.
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! love the mixing of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, your skirt is amazing
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of these prints! That skirt stands out so much and is perfect!
    ~~megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you mixed these prints! Well done, Girly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!