• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

they see me rollin'.

February 23, 2015















Top (Bodysuit): H&M // Skirt: H&M // Skates: Big 5

Oh. My. Heck. I had SO much fun doing this photoshoot! Mariah from The High Pines is a seriously talented woman! It was so great shooting with her. This shoot was all her idea and I was more than stoked to do it! I can't express how happy I am with the pictures. I definitely need to improve my skating skills though. Haha. But I'm relieved to say I didn't fall!

I'm splitting the shoot into two posts and I can't wait to share the rest with you guys!

Happy Monday!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. What a fun shoot!! You look perfectly adorable in these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seriously could NOT be more adorable! Love the outfit too!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Ya look super great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those pretty sequins in emerald and the skates are darling!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and fun! I love it and want to come next time. (but maybe just in flats hah)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so cute, I love the retro feel
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!