• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

younique 3d fiber lash mascara.

March 2, 2015





























Hey guys! I'm so excited to share my experience using Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara with you! First off, this stuff is AMAZING. No exaggeration. The first time I tried using it, I was freaking out. I could not believe how well it worked! I texted everyone and sent so many pictures because I was so happy with the results.. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. I wanted to make sure I had the routine down of applying the mascara. I watched so many tutorials and figured out what worked for me. Once I finally felt confident with everything, I wanted to share it with you all!

I used to always get eyelash extensions. For two years! I couldn't live without them.. I eventually had to cut them out of my budget and was so sad with my fragile, baby lashes. Then Chantel contacted me about Younique's Mascara and I was so excited to try them.

I'm going to share with you the tutorials that worked for me, and the steps I used.

Step 1: Apply the Younique Transplanting Gel as your base mascara and let dry.
Step 2: Make sure to have Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers both open and ready to use.
Step 3: Apply another coat of Transplanting Gel from base of lashes to ends.
Step 4: Take out Natural Fibers wand and remove excess clumps from brush.
Step 5: Quickly apply Natural Fibers, slowly pulling upwards, from middle of lashes to ends and let dry.
Step 6: Apply another coat of Transplanting Gel from base of lashes to ends, apply to back and front of your lashes.
Step 7: Repeat steps until satisfied.

This is what worked for me! If I remembered to remove the excess fibers, then I almost never had clumps. I rarely had to use an eyelash brush, too. So I think that is the most important step! I did all of the steps 3 times. The second to last picture is a comparison of 3 coats of the Fiber Lases to one coat of normal mascara. INSANE, right?! It really is such a wonderful product.. One of my concerns with this mascara was also how hard it would be to wash off. I just use my normal face wash and rub my eyelashes in circles with soap and water. It comes off super easily, but also lasts ALL day. Also, if you like the look of curled lashes, I recommend this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPYd0-I6o0&feature=youtu.be

And all of the tutorials I liked to use were these ones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcER9en8qlA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgkhgrdpPF0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4VtRPDaK4Y

ALSO, for the next 10 days, I'll be hosting my own virtual party! Click this link to order this freaking amazing mascara, or any other of Younique's fabulous, natural, vegan makeup products before March 11th. If you do, you can help me reach my goals! Any orders placed after March 10th can be placed through Chantel directly at https://www.youniqueproducts.com/chantelguidera!

Thanks guys. Hope you're as stoked about this as I am!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Amazing transformation! I have heard so many mixed reviews on this product but your photos certainly make me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I've heard about this, but your pictures are amazing! Maybe I really should get this! You look amazing, by the way! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!