• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

LA life.

March 16, 2015









I just got back from LA! I was on set of a music video for Mates of State. #likewhoa I was helping out with wardrobe and random things. It was such a blast! I still am in awe that I got to hang out with Jason and Kori. They are so awesome and nice. That family is definitely my goal in life! How fun would it be to make music with your best friend, your husband, and have your kids be the star of your music videos? Totally rad.

UPDATE: Here's the video!




post signature

5 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I actually just listened to them this week for the first time in years and realized how much I missed them! They're adorable.

    <3 Kelsey
    Chaos Parade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm excited to watch the music video! And now I think I'll go listen to mates of state. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like LA. The Griffith Observatory is a great place to visit. I love the pendulum clock and the solar system model. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. life goalsssssssss.

    they are lucky they found you because you have the best taste.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!