• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

BFF photoshoot.

April 28, 2015





Hello my lovely followers! I styled this photoshoot a few months back and got the pictures back a few days ago. I'm so excited to share these with you! It really was such a blast doing this. And I'm so happy I had my best friend to shoot with me. ;) I love anything bright, and of course sequins. Duh. We also had Meghan Trainor blasting while we were shooting. Naturally..

Continue reading after the break to see all of the photos!

All photos taken by the wonderful, notorious, Yin Tang.

Love you all!



















































post signature

11 comments:

  1. It looks like you two had so much fun doing this!

    Vonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kissy face one!! All of these are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, this is adorable. I love the ones where you're matching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so fun
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THESE ARE SO GOOD. i need to carry you around in my pocket so you an style my life and make me look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKAY THESE ARE DARLING! I love how you coordinated the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun pictures!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO adorable!! Love it! <3
    www.all-thoselittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. it actually doesn't get cuter than this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!