• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

30 before 30.

September 24, 2015



After reading Steffy's 30 before 30 list, I was inspired to create my own. I turn 25 in January, so I might be starting this too soon.. But I figure, why not? When I was 18, I started creating my bucket list. I now have about 70 things listed, and have crossed off quite a few. I took a lot of things from there and added them to this. So completing this list will also help me complete my full bucket list! I'm also going to be updating with things I complete.

I split mine into 3 categories; Travel, Knowledge, & Self. (Continue reading)



1. Kayak in Lake Powell
2. Go white water rafting
3. Take Abigail to another country/continent
4. Sail on a sail boat
5. Summit a mountain
6. Go to a circus
7. Stay in a super old motel
8. Go on a cruise
9. Travel somewhere all by myself
10. Camp more
11. Take a cross-country road trip
12. Visit New Zealand
13. Attend a music festival Crucialfest, September 2017
14. Ride in a hot-air balloon



15. Take up gourmet cooking
16. Learn how to do yoga, and stick with it
17. Learn to do the splits; both ways
18. Skate in a skate park and not bail
19. Learn another language
20. Take singing lessons again, but follow through
21. Learn how to drive manual



22. Live on my own and become financially comfortable Atherton, Fall of 2015
23. Donate blood
24. Volunteer
25. Go skinny dipping
26. Find true love again Married Cameron, April 2017
27. Run a half marathon
28. Own a black cat
29. Grow my bangs out at least once
30. Play more music & record an EP



post signature

6 comments:

  1. loving this idea and this list! :)

    xoxo jess
    www.goldenswank.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list!! I turn 26 in a couple of months... I need to get on board with this!

    #25 sounds exhilarating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking of starting a 30 X 30 as well. I just turned 25, but I like having a little more time to think about and work on it! :) Black cats (and other black animals) are statistically picked last at the shelters, a lot of times they run specials for just black animals.You should totally get one. :) For yoga, I would recommend Rodney Yee DVDs via Gaiam. There are lots of different ones and levels. I think he's delightful, he used to do ballet. Duolingo is the best language app ever. It teaches you visually, auditorially , orally, etc. It's quick and fun to keep up with. I used it to brush up on my Spanish. Lastly, Albuquerque is the hot air balloon capitol of the world, they have a huge festival every year. Telluride, CO also has a big summer balloon festival, it looks GORGEOUS. Good luck! XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a black cat you can have it you want hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. For reals go to the Snake River in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for white water rafting. It's where my family goes every year and it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For reals go to the Snake River in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for white water rafting. It's where my family goes every year and it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!