• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

white pants after labor day.

September 23, 2015









Shirt: H&M // Pants: H&M (similar) // Tevas: Urban Outfitters // Purse: Target

I've been waiting for the right time to wear these white pants. And apparently it's after Labor Day!  I tried out so many white pants and I just love these. I bought these last year and never found a top I wanted to wear them with.. So happy I found this one at H&M. I love how the mock turtle neck looks, especially with these pants.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic...love wearing white after Labor Day (just to be defiant, lol)!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the mock turtle neck is the only turtle neck I can get behind. I just feel like I'm being strangled in real turtle necks! You're adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!