• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

post-worthy outfit.

September 14, 2015









Shirt: Aerie // Overalls: H&M // Chacos: Backcountry

I took some outfit pictures over the weekend and I couldn't bring myself to post them. Don't get me wrong, it was a cute outfit. But it's nothing like what I've been wearing lately.. My outfits have been consisting mainly of me in dresses, and always my Chacos or Tevas. Literally every day. The outfit I photographed had me in some ankle boots and knee highs. Not something I'd wear now. I felt like I needed to be more honest with my posts, so I'm going to post outfits that I've been wearing, outfits that I feel are more true to me and my style.. My outfits seem to be more comfy and laid-back lately. And I'm not sure where my style will be in a few months, or year. But I do love where it is right now..


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Cute overalls!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! You can totally rock short curls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this !! Your overalls are really cool !!
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those overalls are so cute. Also your hair is like my favorite. You can pull of any hair color <3

    Cec || Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!