• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

workin' on my fitness.

September 9, 2015























Activewear: c/o Aeropostale // Running Shoes: Target // Tevas: Urban Outfitters

Yes, I'm a brunette again. *cue tears*

Aero's activewear is definitely my favorite. They have perfect pieces for running, gym time, hiking, etc.. And it's all so dang cute! If you haven't checked out their activewear before, you definitely need to.

I've been working with a personal trainer for a while now. I stopped for a couple of months, but I'm back at it again! I'm happy to say that I've actually stuck it out with my New Year's resolution to Be Active. I even got a FitBit! But one thing I really want to get into is yoga. Does anyone want to do yoga with me? Haha. I have no idea where to even begin.. I've never done it before!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. It's never too late to work on your New Years resolution. Go you! Also this workout outfit is too cute! I wish I looked that adorable before working out (;

    -
    Cec
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very important to have comfy wear at the gym that allows you to stretch, feel comfortable and provide quick dry!

    Love your blog! Following on Bloglovin & GFC!

    Having a little beauty giveaway on mine right now if you wanted to check it out! x

    Glamourtricks Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a girl who has amazing yoga classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights! She does them from her home studio in Alpine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!