• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

all black friday.

November 27, 2015















Hat: c/o Boohoo // Sweater: c/o Boohoo // Skirt: c/o Boohoo // Socks: c/o Boohoo // Boots: H&M (similar) // Path of Life Bracelet: Alex & Ani

Today I'm teaming up with Boohoo to bring you a dressed in all Black Friday! I've always been satisfied with Boohoo and honestly love how well-priced everything always is. Definitely an online favorite for sure. I have quite a few pieces from Boohoo in my closet already, so I was of course stoked when they told me about their deals going on. Right now, for Black Friday, they're offering 70% off a ton of their pieces! TODAY THROUGH MONDAY! You need to be sure and check them out if you haven't already.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. You have SO much style! I am pinning this now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the skirt

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your hair curly. It looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, timeless look! Hope you're having a lovely week xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!