• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

refyne wear.

December 21, 2015

















Sock Ties: c/o Refyne Wear

So I am a huge fan of sock ties. I think they look super slick.. When Refyne Wear contacted me about collaborating, I was so stoked. They have a great collection of sock ties, all super affordable. Perfect for the holidays, and all year round. They're located in Salt Lake City, I love that they're local! You guys definitely need to check them out.. When I recieved the ties in the mail, I couldn't wait to share with you! The quality of these ties is great. Click here to check out their collection! And, they're on sale. Can't beat that. ALSO, if you order, be sure and use FREDRONGO at checkout to get FREE shipping!

Thanks to my coworker Chase for modeling for me!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!