• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

valentine's day look - day four.

February 11, 2016













Shirt: ASOS // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: Old Navy // Lip Pin: DIY // Waffle Pin: Etsy

Yay for lingerie shops having bright colored walls. Haha. And yay that today is Thursday! I'm going to see Dr. Dog play tonight and I'm super excited. They're one of my favorite bands and they look like they have a great set list planned. If you haven't heard of them, I definitely recommend taking a listen.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love those colors on you and shapes. Seems you can wear them in the best manner possible.
    Come & see my blog: http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your heart blouse
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!