• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

all the feels.

March 10, 2016





Music is a wonderful thing. It can make you feel such a range of emotions. Music has always been very important to me. I've been making mixes for as long as I can remember. I've cried, smiled, laughed, etc... to so many different songs. Music takes me to places where nothing else can.

I decided to make a playlist of my top songs that give me all the feels. Enjoy!
  1. Old Panda Days – Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
  2. Skinny Love – Bon Iver
  3. Let It Go – James Bay
  4. Too Weak to Ramble – Dr. Dog
  5. Long Distance Swimmer – Adrian Crowley
  6. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – Sleeping At Last
  7. Youth – Daughter
  8. Step – Vampire Weekend
  9. Girlfriend – Streets of Laredo
  10. Montana – Youth Lagoon
  11. Big Black Car – Gregory Alan Isakov
  12. Knees – Peter and Kerry
  13. Heartbeats – José Gonzalez
  14. Draw Your Swords – Angus & Julia Stone
  15. Claire de Lune – Claude Debussy
  16. My Broken Heart – Noah and The Whale
  17. Coming Home – Wild Child
  18. This is Not a Song – Islands
  19. Breezeblocks – alt-J
  20. Black Hills - Gardens & Villa

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in these photos! Love the red lip :) I've really been liking James Bay music recently.

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!