• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

life update.

April 5, 2016



Sorry I've been MIA you guys. Life has such a crazy way of surprising you and changing your plans when you least expect it..

A couple weeks ago I lost my job. A job I loved very much filled with great opportunity and coworkers who I loved like family. I was so heartbroken and cried a whole ton when it happened. But I had to find a job as soon as possible, so I applied for job after job and then some more. A week later, I landed my new job. I know, I was shocked, too. It was a serious blessing to be able to find a job only a week after losing my previous one. It still surprises me.

My new job is for a beauty company as a graphic designer and I'm loving it. Finding a job that combines my love for design and love for the beauty/fashion industry is really awesome. I'm still getting the hang of my new schedule though. I'm basically tired all the time. I've been so busy and hardly have time for much outside of work and Abigail. On weekends I feel like I can finally breathe. But that's how growing up works, right? I'm very thankful I have my baby girl to remind me of how wonderful life is even when it gets hectic. She's always my sunshine.

Once I get more of a handle on things, I'll be able to make more regular posts. Sorry guys!

*Also, this is a picture of my brothers and me. My oldest brother drove here from San Diego so we could all go to a concert together that we pre-ordered tickets to almost a year ago. It was so much fun being all together. I love my big brothers like crazy.

Life is ever changing and life is good.


post signature

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting!