• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

31 weeks + gold collar.

August 26, 2013





Shirt: Forever 21 // Pants: Forever 21 // Shoes: Target // Collar: DIY

Don't you guys think this glitter collar is amazing?! I found the tutorial on Cotton & Curls. It was super easy! And I'm in love with the end result. It's perfect for pairing with anything. Definitely a new closet staple.

Only 4 more days to enter in my giveaway! Don't forget to enter!

Enter in my giveaway here.
Linked up with Style Elixir, DC In Style & My Greatest Hits
 
post signature



Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Love the glitter collar! It definitely makes your outfit pop!
    http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet outfit! The glitter color is a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so crazy - I made a similar collar from the same tutorial! I love Cotton & Curls so much!

    You are one of the most stylish pregnant ladies I have ever seen. I hope I can channel you when I'm pregnant someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That collar is fabulous! I totally want to make one now! Such a cute sweater/top too. I just love your cute little belly :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that collar!! It adds the perfect pop to the outfit! You look so darling.

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool print on the top. First time here so congratulations and wish you all the best on your journey.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly takes your top to another level. Love the colour of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How amazing is this?! You pull it off so well. And I'm loving the baby bump more and more - you're getting so close! :)

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this outfit! I just bought a t-shirt with a horse print! You are too adorable :

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!