• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

buh-bye yellow.

June 13, 2017







Dress: Target // Scarf: Forever 21 // Shoes: Old Navy

I know, I know. My last post was introducing you to the yellow hair..

When I changed my hair back to yellow, it was because I looked at old photos and didn't understand why I didn't keep it longer the first time. It's so cute! But I forgot what a pain it is with my black roots. And yellow is definitely a lighter tone, so it was hard to get used to. I had all of these same problems the first time I died my hair yellow. Don't know how I forgot!

If you follow me on Instagram, you know about my new color. I'll be posting it soon! It's definitely one of my favorite colors I've ever done.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!