• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

cocktail housewarming with paperless post.

July 24, 2017













Dress: boohoo // Shoes: Steve Madden // Earrings: c/o Milk Tooth

When hosting and throwing a party nowadays, I've been sticking with e-vites and online invitations. It's so much easier! For me, and for our guests. It's impossible to lose the invitation, and you definitely get more RSVPs.

We're throwing our housewarming party this weekend and it's a cocktail party theme! We went with Paperless Post for our invitations and I highly recommend them. Paperless Post has the option to choose online or print!

Paperless Post has collaborated with decorated designers and lifestyle brands like Kate Spade New York, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler and many more. There are seriously so many cute and beautiful designs to choose from!

What I love about using Paperless Post is that I can see when our guests open the invitations. There's no guessing or wondering if they actually received it. You can also send a reminder to everyone who hasn't responded, with the click of a button! It's super helpful.




I chose this cocktail party invitation and matched an outfit with it! Which was so fun. I love it because it totally matches our home bar that I DIY'd, too!

What do you guys think about online invitations vs. paper invites?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!