• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

all the flounce.

August 23, 2017













Shirt: Nasty Gal // Pants: c/o Aeropostale // Shoes: GoJane // Purse: Forever 21

Did any of you see the solar eclipse on Monday?! We drove out to Driggs, Idaho! We were able to witness 2 minutes and 18 seconds of totality. It was 100% worth the crazy 13 hour drive home.

The eclipse was like nothing I've ever experienced. The sky became darker, the air became cold, the birds were chirping louder, and you could see the sun become a misty ring with your naked eye. It was beyond incredible. Seeing something so beautiful actually made me cry. I'm so happy I was able to experience it!

Anyway, I am obsessed with this top. Seriously anything flounce is my faaaavorite. You can snag this top for 50% off right now!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!