• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

week in pictures.

May 17, 2012

Week In Pictures

Follow me on Instagram. @fredrongo
~There was a hole in my icecream, My favorite word, New button from Beehive Bazaar, Shopping at the Beehive Bazaar, Andy & I going out, Seeing The Avengers IMAX 3D, How I keep my feet warm at work, Banana fish at work, My favorite dog Sophie, Andy and I going running, Where we ran on the Provo river trail, Provo river trail, New bow from the Beehive Bazaar, Going to go hang out with my mom, My mother & I, We shared a burger from In-n-Out, Lupe and I waiting for our ride, My new shoes from Kohl's, Died my hair, Burgundy hair, Tried People water for the first time, When I had super long hair, New clip from Beehive Bazaar, Added bling to my work computer~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!