• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

this is imprimé léopard.

May 16, 2012

Hello and welcome to the first post of Imprimé Léopard! I’m going to start off by introducing myself with the 5 W’s.

Who?
My name is Kalee. I am currently attending Provo College for a degree in graphic design. I chose the title of “Imprimé Léopard” because I absolutely love the french language, and of course, leopard print.

What?
This blog was made to share my interest in design and fashion. I intend to use this blog to show my work with design, as well as my love for fashion.. Although I have never pursued anything in fashion, I have such a great interest in it. I hope to someday be compared to The Sartorialist.

When?On May 16th, 2012, imprimé léopard was born.. Making a fashion blog has always just been a simple aspiration of mine that I never took seriously. But after some encouragement from my friend, Brandon, I decided I'd try it!

Where?I currently reside in Provo, UT with my husband and chihuahua. We just recently moved to Provo in January, and I'm still getting used to it.. I just need to find exciting things to do here in Provo, I'm quite often bored and find myself spending my weekends in Salt Lake. I just have to give it time! Then I can learn to love it and call it home.. For now.

Why?Well, I guess I answered this in the What? section.. Hahah. "Although I have never pursued anything in fashion, I have such a great interest in it. I hope to someday be compared to The Sartorialist."

Here's a photo of me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!