• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

seven peaks - swimwear.

July 18, 2012








Striped Dress: Forever 21
Flower Print Sandals: Forever 21
Swimsuit: H&M
Purse: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Old Navy
Oui Oui Earrings: Darly Bird


I bought this swimsuit when I went to San Fransisco, and haven't worn it yet. My husband and I wanted to go to Seven Peaks today to visit my beautiful cousin Lola.. So I decided to bring out the new swimsuit! But, the sad part is, by the time my husband and I got to the parking lot, he realized he didn't have his season pass with him. Then we later found out that he lost it.. I ended up not even being able to swim in my new suit! But I wanted to still show you guys..


Have a good Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. I was looking for crucial information on this subject. The information was important as I am about to launch my own portal. Thanks for providing a missing link in my business.

    Baku

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!