• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

my main man. (kind of)

August 8, 2012


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Oxfords: Aldo
Watch: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Forever 21

This was definitely a last minute outfit.. But I thought it turned out nicely! I know I've shown you guys this shirt before, but I have to show my support! Haha.

Today, I almost smashed my computer. Not really, but I seriously wanted to.. My disk drive is completely full, so it wouldn't let me do anything and it was going super, super slow. I was going to go update the RAM, but then found out that the store that does it was already closed. So, hopefully I can tomorrow after work! If I actually get off on time.. Anyway, I hope you guys had a good Wednesday! Half the week is now officially over.

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!