• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

sunday update - week 5.

August 19, 2012



Geez, I've definitely been slacking on my updates! Sorry guys, I guess these past Sunday's have been busier than expected!

• Today has been a nice and relaxing day so far! We came and stayed the night at my parents' house last night.. We just barely got done watching Easy A. It was my first time seeing it, and I absolutely loved it! I love it, it was so funny.. If you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend it. Then really soon, we're going to go have dinner with my in-laws. I love Sunday's spent with family. (:

• We don't have any exciting plans coming up.. Probably because we just got back from Washington. Which was a spontaneous, last-minute trip. It turned out to be pretty fun! We went shooting, which was awesome. My husband turned out to have a really good shot!

• School, yay! My husband starts school back up again in a week.. The excitement is complete sarcasm. We're going to be even more busy. But luckily, I'll be done with school and graduating next month! I can't wait..

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!