• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

it's a beautiful morning.

September 12, 2012








Dress: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Map Shoes: Forever Young Shoes
Earrings: Darly Bird

Ah, my goodness.. I'm not abandoning you guys, I promise!

I can't wait until I'm done with school, then I won't be so dang busy.. I've been finishing up my final projects for my classes, and haven't had much free time. Ughh.. But I'll be done with school by the end of this month! Hoo-rah!

Anyway, my giveaway ends in only 2 days! I'm so excited, I've had more entries than I expected, so it's great! If you haven't entered, be sure and do so! Enter here, and check out the post here. I will also be reposting it soon, just to keep reminding you. ;)

Happy Wednesday!

P.S. What do you guys think of my new hair?! I decided to go red. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!