• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

FNO.

September 8, 2012






















Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: H&M
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Mudd
Purse: Old Navy
Watch: Urban Outfitters
Bracelets: DIY
Ring: Kukee

My goodness, I've been so busy the past few days! I haven't had anytime to update you guys on FNO.. My sincerest apologies!

I'm going to be completely honest, Fashion's Night Out wasn't all that exciting. The sales were great, but they events weren't all too impressive. I mean, it was neat that they did everything, and participated, but it just wasn't anything to be super stoked about.. But I got free sunglasses! In my opinion, I think it'd only be fun and exciting if you were a VIP. The FNO VIP's got an awesome lounge, catered food, and front row at the runway show. How to become a VIP? You have to be a sponsor.. Bummer. So, my goal for next year's FNO is to go to New York! There are so many more exciting things that happen! And, many celebrities are there too. The pictures I saw from New York looked awesome, I was super jealous.

How was your Fashion's Night Out? Did you attend any events?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!