• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

other towns and cities.

September 5, 2012








Oxford Shirt: Old Navy
Leopard Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: Mudd
Purse: Forever 21
Bracelet: H&M

I still have my nametag on, because my husband and I just got out of a fundraiser. Haha. I decided to leave it on..

I was super happy with my bun today! That's why I had to take a shot of it.. It's a sock bun! I know it's not the legit way to do it, but my hair isn't long enough for that. And I thought this way worked great! It's called a hair doughnut, I bought it at H&M months and months ago, and this is my first time using it! You can buy some at Claire's too. I recommend trying it!

Happy Wednesday! Don't forget about my giveaway! Also, FNO tomorrow night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!