• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

fashion's night out!

September 3, 2012



Only 3 days until Fashion's Night Out!

Q: What is Fashion’s Night Out?


A: Fashion’s Night Out is an unprecedented global initiative created in 2009 to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence, boost the industry’s economy during the recession, and put the fun back in shopping! In the United States, the program is a collaboration between American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York.

I've already planned out my night with all the events I'll be attending! Go to the website and find out what events are happening in your area! This will be my first year participating, and I'm really excited.

Are you guys joining FNO's initiative?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!