• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

some don't mind waking up in strange places.

November 29, 2012


photo

photo(4)

photo(8)
photo(3)Shirt: Nordstrom // Disco Pants: Forever 21 // Shoes: Wholesale7.net // Purse: Downeast Basics

Okay, I may be a weirdo for taking pictures with my mug. But we were on out way to work and I just had to show off my new leopard print mug! I haven't had anything to take my Gingerbread spice tea in, so I was really excited when I bought this. And if you guys want to try some good holiday herbal tea, Gingerbread spice is my favorite. It's Christmas in a cup! Try here.

When I saw this peplum top online, I knew I had to have it. I went to purchase it, had everything ready to check out, then it went out of stock. I almost cried! Then I kept checking on it all week, refreshing the page (yeah, I'm that crazy), then BAM it was back in stock with size Small!! I bought it as fast as my hands would click. Then, it went back out of stock. I was so, so happy to get it in the mail.. And there's my long story of this fabulous top!

P.S. If you haven't listened to the band Peter and Kerry, you need to. Like right now. I can't stop listening to them..

signature2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!