• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

it's been awhile.

January 6, 2013

photo

photo(2)
photo(3)Cardigan: Old Navy // Dress: Old Navy // Boots: Forever Young // Glasses: Warby Parker

Sorry I'm so late with making a post! I just got back from Florida! My husband and I went on vacation to celebrate our first anniversary. It was a blast! I didn't want to come home. The temperature in Florida was 70°, then when we got home to Provo it was 3°!! So insane..

I still have to announce a winner for my It Bag giveaway! I'll get that done soon. We also just moved and we're still in the process of unpacking. Another reason I've been M.I.A.. My sincerest apologies!

Love you all! P.S. Check out my new glasses! I'm in love with Warby Parker.

signature2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!