• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

presidents' day.

February 19, 2013





Shirt: Scatterbrain Tees // Cardigan: Forever 21 // Pants: H&M // Boots: Forever Young

This was my outfit for Presidents' Day! My husband and his friends take this holiday pretty seriously.. If anyone asks me how serious they take it, I tell them it's basically their Christmas. They come up with a different theme every year, make t-shirts, and even go caroling. So I decided to show my seriousness by waving the flag in the middle of the street and taking pictures. I'm sure if anyone saw me they would have thought I was losing my mind. Haha. All in all, the holiday was spent wonderfully.

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I love these boots! It's such a wearable shade of green. Happy President's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Well done on contributing to the holiday!

    Oh, and the red lips are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single thing about this outfit. I love the Abe Lincoln shirt. I love the green boots and I love the flag. You nailed President's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh!!!! YOur blog is the cutest thing!!! Im loving this presidents day outfit! So funy your hubby takes it so seriously!!! Im now following you and grabbing a button!!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!