• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

25 weeks - maternity pants heaven.

July 15, 2013

Shirt: Old Navy // Pants: Old Navy // Shoes: Old Navy // Necklace: Old Navy

Geez, I guess I really love Old Navy.

Here is how I styled my new ankle-strap flats! I also caved and bought my first pair of maternity pants. And you know what, they're amazing. They're so comfortable! And I love the fact that the elastic goes all the way up to my chest! Now I just want to go and buy 5 more pairs.

Linked up with Style Elixir.

post signature


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! Cute belly alert! I love those flats and the pants are so cute too. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so against maternity pants, but then I tried a pair and was like, "Uhh hello!" Haha so much better!

    Also: maternity leggings are probably the most comfortable things on the planet. I wore them every day once I reached 30 weeks. Embarrassing. It's fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Right?! I'm so happy I decided to try a pair.. Because I was against them also..

      Maternity leggins? Oh no, it sounds like a must. I'm sure I'll be living in them! Definitely going to look for a pair now.

      Delete
  3. That top is simply gorgeous! You look great pregnant :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. So basically, I love this outfit. I may or may not have dreamed about it... in my mind, that justifies buying at least half of it... which I may or may not have done... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yay! I'm so happy you liked it. It was definitely a good find, so I'm more than okay with that! :)

      Delete
  5. Such a darling outfit! You just might be the cutest pregnant lady ever. :)

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!