• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

boho love.

July 16, 2013



Chambray: Old Navy (ON SALE!) //  Maxi Skirt: New York & Company // Shoes: Forever 21 // Headband: Forever 21

I've never attempted anything "boho" before.. Especially wearing a headband like this. I ended up really liking it, but I don't think it'll make a regular appearance. And yes, this is a maxi skirt. I guess being able to wear it as a dress is a perk of being so short. Hah.

Linked up with Plane Pretty.

post signature


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. you are an adorable boho pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh wearing it as a dress how clever! I should do that haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought of wearing a maxi skirt as a dress! So smart... P.s. you look freaking adorable!
    -Sam Lopez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!