• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

patriotic outfit - day four (gender reveal).

July 4, 2013










Dress: Forever 21 (refashioned) // Shoes: Target // Beehive Earrings: Darly Bird

Yay! We got our pictures from our gender reveal photoshoot just in time! This is the dress I refashioned to wear for the 4th of July! I was pretty proud of how I turned this dress into something red, white, and blue. -I'm an aspiring sewer- Haha.

Anyway, WE ARE HAVING A GIRL! We couldn't be more excited.. If you've read my previous posts, you'll know that I've thought it was a boy my whole pregnancy! But I couldn't be happier. And this shoot, amazing, huh? If you guys are in Utah and looking for a wonderful photographer at a super reasonable price, you need to hit her up! Check out her site here.

post signature


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hoooray!!! Girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are having a GIRL!?! congrats! these pictures are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!