• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

sunday update 1 - five things.

July 7, 2013

I decided I'm going to start up a new post "series". Sunday updates! I tried doing something similar to this a while ago and couldn't keep up with it. This time I want to try just maybe doing it once a month, the 1st Sunday. We'll see how I do!

1. Ever since I found out the gender of the baby I can't stop crafting! Especially baby shoes. I think I've pinned about 50+ things that I want to craft before baby Abigail comes. I could seriously craft for days. I'm just hoping that the more I do crafts that require me to sew, I'll get better at sewing! Because those cat booties, were a little tough for me. Haha.

2. This past week we spent a lot of time with family. Which is my absolute favorite. I love seeing my nieces! They are the sweetest. They just make me so excited to be a mom! Our 4th of July was spent wonderfully. We went to the Cherry Days parade (my very first parade) then saw Despicable Me 2! I loved the first one, and this one was really good, just didn't top the first. Then at night we lit a ton of fireworks with family and friends. Ending in me stepping on a sparkler and burning my foot. (+1 for me)

3. I just found my new favorite candy yesterday. Tootsie Pop drops! YUM. I love Tootsie Pops, but these are just the best. I found them at the dollar store, now go and try some.

4. Pregnancy update: I'm 24 weeks! I feel like pregnancy has just been flying by lately. Only 4 more weeks and I'm in my 3rd trimester! It's so crazy. At my next doctor's appointment I have to do my Glucose test. I'm semi-nervous. I've heard a lot of stories and I hope it's just not as bad as everyone says it is! *crossed fingers*

5. Last but not least, I'm extremely bored of my hair -again-. I need change. A lot Part of me wants to chop it and have it be just above shoulder length. But then I think about how badly I've been wanting it to grow out. I keep justifying it in my head because my hair is growing super fast right now, so I should be okay to cut it. Right? Or, I'll just perm it.. This is going to be an ongoing battle in my head. Any suggestions are welcome!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the idea of a monthly update.

    About the glucose test: don't stress it. I got myself all nervous for it, and then when I got it, it wasn't even bad at all. The stress I felt from it before was much worse than the actual test, so just don't think about it. (Sometimes that's the only way I'm able to not worry about something.)

    Also, I've been super tempted to chop my hair off since I had Ezra (they grab. A lot.), but I'm sooo glad I didn't! I used to have really short hair, and it feels great when it's finally long. However, I do think an a-symmetrical a-line would be rad. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so good to know! Thank you for telling me. Haha. I'm sure that's how it is for a lot of people. We just hype ourselves up! I think I can go into it a little less worried now though. Thank you!

      And, it's nice to hear someone who didn't cut it and glad they didn't! That's encouraging. I think I just might have to resort to dying it or something..

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!