• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

for the love of my pup.

August 29, 2013





Shirt: borrowed // Pants: Old Navy // Shoes: thrifted // Collar: DIY

So I'm wearing my collar again, can you blame me? I just love it! And yes, I realize my pants match my surroundings too well. But I didn't have much of a choice of scenery! I was at my parents' house celebrating my dog's 5th birthday. We do that. I made him a little party hat and my mom got him some dog ice cream with a few gifts. It was a fun excuse to get the family together.


You can see he really enjoyed himself. Haha.

Only ONE more day to enter in my giveaway! Don't forget to enter!

Enter in my giveaway here.
Linked up with Style Elixir, Simply Just Lovely & Her & Nicole.


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Omfg that picture of you and the pup is too stinking cute! Also love the outfit and collar!
    Kallie But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! You are absolutely adorable <3
    the doggie photos cracked me up. So funny :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! :) your dog!! Hehe sooo cute!!
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bump style! Your doggy is a cutie too!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this has got to be thee cutest thing I have ever seen! What a cute pup!! And if I didn't have any kids my pup would surely be getting hats made for her and cute pics like this :) And you are just adorable with your cute bump!! Happy bday to your pup!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dog icecream? Wow! I want to buy that for my little poodle!
    That party hat is adorable!!!

    Just stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago and it's already become one of my favourites! I have popped you on my blog (http://ittybittypolkadot.blogspot.com.au) as one of my favourite blogs for August!

    P.s your baby bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We celebrate my dog's birthday, too! She has her doggy ice cream every night, but on her birthday we coat it with peanut butter "icing", pretzel "candles", and any other doggy treats that will fit. She loves it!

    ♥Emma
    It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!