• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

leopard jeans.

August 8, 2013








Shirt: Forever 21 // Leopard Jeans: Kohl's // Shoes: Kohl's

I bought this shirt two days before I found out I was pregnant. I saw it on clearance at Forever 21 for $5 and I thought to myself, "I could wear this when I'm pregnant!" (Do you guys ever do this?!) And I bought it! I thought it was pretty great. Because now it fits perfectly.

P.S. I haven't got the results from my glucose test yet. But I thought the drink tasted 100% awful. I thought for sure I was going to throw up. It was so sugary it burned.

Don't forget about my giveaway!

P.P.S. This is my 200th post! Crazy!

Linked up with Plane Pretty &  Style Elixir.

post signature



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I totally am like "Hey I could wear this when I'm pregnant!" when I'm buying stuff. I actually have a maternity dress that I wear all the time, but it's really cool and no one can tell. It's probably one of my favorite dresses I own. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks stuff like that. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious.

    i totally own a couple of things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute. its been ages since I've seen these. I use to have some back in the day.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/08/sexy-saturday_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!