• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

leopard jeans.

August 8, 2013








Shirt: Forever 21 // Leopard Jeans: Kohl's // Shoes: Kohl's

I bought this shirt two days before I found out I was pregnant. I saw it on clearance at Forever 21 for $5 and I thought to myself, "I could wear this when I'm pregnant!" (Do you guys ever do this?!) And I bought it! I thought it was pretty great. Because now it fits perfectly.

P.S. I haven't got the results from my glucose test yet. But I thought the drink tasted 100% awful. I thought for sure I was going to throw up. It was so sugary it burned.

Don't forget about my giveaway!

P.P.S. This is my 200th post! Crazy!

Linked up with Plane PrettyStyle Elixir.

post signature



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I totally am like "Hey I could wear this when I'm pregnant!" when I'm buying stuff. I actually have a maternity dress that I wear all the time, but it's really cool and no one can tell. It's probably one of my favorite dresses I own. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks stuff like that. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious.

    i totally own a couple of things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute. its been ages since I've seen these. I use to have some back in the day.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/08/sexy-saturday_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!