• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

hey.

September 17, 2013








Shirt: Forever 21 // Boots: H&M // Headband: Forever 21 // Clutch: eBay

I was feeling pretty crummy this morning. More aches and pains as usual.. I basically stayed in bed all day with my pup, waiting for the husband to come home. I just want to say how thankful I am for him.. He came home and made me a delicious dinner. Pineapple General Tsao's chicken. You read that right, my husband can be quite the chef. #blessed

Linked up with The Pleated PoppyStyle Elixir.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. You're so stinkin' cute, I can't take it!! I hope I'm that lucky when I get married. I also hope I'm that pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen in my life. You're just adorable. Also, I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable! love this look!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bow/headband/bandana/scarf. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your headband, the print is too cute. Also, you are seriously rockin those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what a sweet husband you have!! Once again, you are seriously TOO FREAKING CUTE. Loving this headband!

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, could you get any cuter? Absolutely adore your entire outfit, and the baby pump is adorable! Look at those skinny legs :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!