• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

39 weeks - goodbye baby bump.

October 20, 2013










Shirt: Forever 21 // Chambray: Old Navy // Boots: Old Navy

This is officially my last post with the baby bump! I can't believe it's finally time! I go in first thing in the morning tomorrow. That's why I haven't made many posts this week, we've been trying to get everything as ready as possible.

I go in tomorrow for an ECV (where they try and flip the baby). If successful, I'll be induced, if unsuccessful, I'll be getting a c-section. I was pretty scared at first about what could happen, but I've had a lot of time to think about it and I feel confident that everything will be okay. I'm just so excited to meet our baby girl! These 9 months have really flown by.

I will be MIA for the next week, as I'll spending time with our Abigail. I'll try and make a post to update how things go tomorrow.

Please keep us in your thoughts!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. you will definitely be in my thoughts! good luck! can't wait to virtually meet little abigail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh cannot wait for you guys! good luck and sending lots of prayers!
    xo
    e

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you!!! That first week is full of special wonder, take tons of pictures cuz the time really does fly by! All the best!!! can't wait to see pics of baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best! Can't wait to see picture of your new baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best! Can't wait to see picture of your new baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SWEET TINY BEAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly! Enjoy the moment and relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, good luck! it sounds like you're ready, and you look beauuutiful :)

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting! Congrats and good luck with everything! I'll be having my baby girl come January!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are absolutely adorable! i'm only (only, ha!) 32 weeks along, but i feel the same way about pregnancy flying by! i have absolutely loved every minute of it. other than the occasional sciatica flare-up or not being able to breathe when i bend over...
    i saw on your instagram (stalker, i know) you didn't have baby girl the day you went in, but she flipped! yay! maybe you've had her by now, but either way, good luck! she's going to be absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm praying! You look great. Love the boots.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!