• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

maternity shoot.

October 13, 2013








I just got my maternity shoot photos and I couldn't be happier. They were taken by the amazing Rachel. She's the lovely lady who also took our gender reveal photoshoot. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone! She's such a sweetheart.

I knew I wanted to do a maternity shoot, but at first it was hard to figure out what I wanted. And looking at Pinterest, there are a ton of hilariously awkward examples of what not to do! I found a few I liked and decided I wanted to have the pictures be warm, cozy, and indoors. These pictures were exactly what I wanted. Check out Rachel's site here.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant lady! Digging your red fingernails and cute sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so incredibly stunning!! You seriously look SO gorgeous, she did such a great job! LOVE them.

    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly you are SO gorgeous. Gosh I love your pregnant little self! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how beautiful and personal this shoot is!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!