• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

fall leaves.

November 24, 2013









Dress: Forever 21 // Cardigan: DownEast Basics // Boots: Forever Young

Yay for a cheesy leaves toss! I'm finally getting an outfit post in. It's been so hard lately! My husband just got a new job (plus he's going to school) so it's almost impossible to find time for him to take my pictures. Then on another note, I found out that my camera doesn't work with wireless remotes! Definitely bummed about that. Now my outfit posts will be down to only 2 a week - hopefully.. My husband will be graduating next month, so he'll have more free time to help. Hehe.

Linked up with Style Elixir & DC in Style.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Just train your cute baby to take your picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that cardigan, and of course the GIF!! So cute!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely! the leaf throwing gif is just darling.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty and I'm lovin those boots! Thanks so much for the love, it means a lot :)

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely adorable! I really love this boots and the yellow jacket!!

    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit, but the boots are my favorite! I love their color! Stopping by from Monday Bloom.

    Alli
    http://thecheerfulcloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! You should come link up at Monday Must Haves!

    xxlauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!