• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

abigail's birth photos.

December 3, 2013






















I've been meaning to post some photos from the birth, sorry it took so long! My best friend was kind enough to take pictures in the delivery room. And I'm so happy she did. Everytime I look at these, it's like reliving the moment all over again. The beautiful day that I got to meet my baby girl! It's crazy, now she's already one month old. I can't believe it! It's going by too fast.

Read her birth story here.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You look sooo happy when you see your girl :) awww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Dayton delivered Jack too! He's a sweet guy. :)
    I love looking at these moments! They are truly magical. I had my friend tape Jack's birth, and I'm so glad I did! I cry everytime I rewatch it.
    Hope you are enjoying motherhood so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so beautiful! I wish I would have done this for Ezra. I always try to remember what it was like, but it's all a blur! These are wonderful. :) I'm so glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE these Kalee! seriously, so beautiful! Child birth is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!