• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

bangs.

December 8, 2013









Blazer: New York & Company // Dress: Target // Cowboy Boots: Forever Young // Clutch: Sassy Steals

I got bangs! And to be 100% honest, I don't like them. I'm definitely not fishing for a compliment!  As soon as I cut them, I instantly regretted it. My husband keeps telling me he really likes them, which makes me feel a little better about them. But I think I just need to get used to them. Maybe they'll grow on me!

On a side note, YAY SNOW!

Linked up with DC in Style, Style Elixir & Simply Just Lovely.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I know you aren't looking for compliments, but I think they look great!!! Super cute! I had front bangs 3 years ago, and I am tempted to chop them again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing with bangs! (And without). When I cut mine like that I really didn't like them for like a week, but eventually I loved them! Maybe it will be the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they'll grow on you heehee! Pun intended? I really like them though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! I remember when I cut mine, I was the same way, but I grew to love them. I also love that dress, it looks beautiful with the snow in the background, great pop of color.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Ladies in Navy! Love this look! The yellow and green color combo is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BUT YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL OMGGGG. Seriously, Kalee. You look lovely, with AND without bangs. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!