• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

de ja vous.

January 26, 2014









Shirt: ASOS // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: Kohls // Blazer: New York & Company // Necklace: New York & Company

Yes, this is a maternity shirt. I just love oversized graphic tees! No one can tell it's maternity, right?

My baby girl is 3 months old in a few days. It feels like I just had her a few weeks ago! She's growing too fast. Daddy got her to giggle for the first time, and if you follow me on Instagram you all heard it! I can't get enough of it. I still have yet to make her laugh though. Dad just has the magic touch!

Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was pretty uneventful, but relaxing. Which is still nice.


Linked up with DC in Style.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. girl, oversized shirts are very chic, especially how you styled this one. great outfit! :)


    Found your post via Monday Bloom link up... hope you stop by my post and let me know what you think about my outfit! :)

    Rhea, Et Cetera: coral and a trench coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't tell and you are totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little touch of animal print on the shoes!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    Dubai UAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This entire outfit and your PERFECT SHINY HAIR. Gosh girl, so gorgeous. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!