• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

#bonconf

January 23, 2014











Shirt: Old Navy // Cardigan: Old Navy // Jeans: Forever 21 // Purse: Sage & Harper // Boots: Madden Girl

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending the LDS Online Influencer Meetup. I feel completely honored to have been invited. I met some lovely people, heard great speakers, and left feeling inspired. I'm so happy I was able to attend!

I decided to wear something simple and comfortable. I'm happy with how my outfit turned out. If I'm being completely honest, I was inspired by my boss' outfit that I saw earlier in the week. Haha. Channeling a little menswear!

Also, if you guys are sad you missed it, you can watch the conference on YouTube here.


*Bottom photo is not mine. 


Linked up with Girl Loves Glam & Style Elixir.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ah, how neat! I spy a couple of bloggers that I follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the link! I was so sad I didn't hear about this until right before it happened and I couldn't find any info on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfit is so sweet! I'm in love with the shoes.

    -Pittsburgh Glamour
    http://pittsburghglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!