• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

blue.

February 17, 2014









Dress: Gap // Boots: Madden Girl

Dresses with pockets, amiright? After seeing how this dress fits, I kind of wish I ordered an x-small. The elastic waist falls a little low.. Oh well.. I still love it!

How was your guys' weekend? Mine wasn't too bad. I scored a couple of steals at Gentri's closet sale and finally got to meet the lovely Jess and Rachel! It was great.. Then I spent the rest of the weekend at my in-laws. Being there without my husband makes me miss him a ton more! I can't wait 'til we can go visit him.


Linked up with Plane Pretty, DC in Style, & Style Elixir.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love a dress with pockets. And this is a really pretty print too!

    But the star? That gorgeous backdrop. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really love that dress, it's amazingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh missing people is the worst. Hang it there! This outfit is so sheek. And yes you are right. A dress with pockets is the best thing. I want to put pockets into all of my dresses and skirts. How do you get your hair to look so slick and neat?! www.prettynostalgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun finally meeting you! (twice!) You are the cutest. I love the simplicity of this pretty blue dress with your red lips. I don't know how you do it with your husband away but hang in there! I'm sure having cute Abigail around helps :)
    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print on that dress and you look great! I'm so glad I got to finally meet you the other night...you are just as cute in real life!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so SO pretty! I just discovered your blog and it has quickly became one of my favorites :) I am a blogger too, but you need to teach me of your fantastic ways!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!