• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

recipe - avocado almond vanilla boba shake.

February 18, 2014



Hey guys! I'm in love with Boba shakes and smoothies. If you haven't tried one, you're definitely missing out! I decided I'd try out making one myself, tapioca pearls and all. I loved how this turned out! It was so delicious, I had to share. Click Read More for the recipe!

















Ingredients:
1 Avocado (I ended up using two, but I love the taste of avocado)
1 Tbsp of Almond Extract
1 Heaping Bowl of Vanilla Ice Cream
3/4 Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Tapioca Pearls (Uncooked) (You can buy these at any Asian mart)

Blend ice cream, avocado (skinned), milk, & almond extract until smooth. Place in freezer.

Fill medium size pot with enough water to cover pearls. Bring water to a boil. Stir pearls when water reaches boil. Let boil for five minutes or until pearls are dark and plump. Strain pearls and rinse with cold water to cool.

Once pearls are cooled, put desired amount into serving cup. Fill with blended shake. Eat with spoon and enjoy!

*If you like your shake runnier, use more milk. If you like it thicker, use more ice cream.

And that's it! I hope you guys like it! This was my very first recipe on the blog. Let me know what you think if you try it!

Note: This makes 2 large servings.



post signature

5 comments:

  1. YUMMMMMMMY. there is a place in china town that makes these and i get them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome. Too bad there aren't any asian markets around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely amazing! In fact, I love everything about your blog. You have such a wonderful layout, it's all just so impressive.

    Your newest follower,
    Autumn

    theausamlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks delicious! Thanks for sharing girl! I love bbtea/smoothies! And avacado smoothies are soo good.

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMMY! This looks amazing :)

    I've been thinking about doing the whole 30 challenge and I'd bet this would be a perfect recipe for it!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!